This is the Class Website
The purposes and objectives of the Class of 1983 are to promote esprit de corps and fellowship and provide information of professional, social, or general interest concerning the class and classmates; to maintain and uplift the honor, traditions, and integrity of the Brigade of Midshipmen and the United States Naval Academy; to provide an effective and legal means for regulation of the Class Organization’s affairs and finances; and to receive and maintain a fund of real or personal property, or both, to use and apply the whole or any part of the income therefrom and the principal thereof for accomplishing the foregoing business and objectives, provided, that no part of such income or such principal shall inure to the benefit of any member
- Passing of Commander Paul D. Shankland, PhD, USN (Ret)
- Look inside for special Class of 1983 Items
- 2020 All Academy Challenge
- VADM Bill Galinis Takes Command of NAVSEA, VADM Tom Moore Retires After 39 Years
- Senate Confirms New Leader for NAVSEA
There are no upcoming events.